The region’s largest Urgent Care network is hiring
Licensed Practal Nurses for multiple locations.
Locations : Hockessin, DE and Kennett Square, PA
Established urgent care network is accepting applications for LPN position.
– 12 hour shifts (approximately 24 hr/week) with potential to pick up additional shifts or
transition to full time position.
– We offer our nursing staff the opportunity to practice direct patient care in a fast paced,
challenging, acute care setting where your skills and education will be utilized to their
– Leadership and self-motivation with the ability to work independently with minimal
– Strong phlebotomy and IV skills required.
– Assisting in bedside procedures, laceration repair, I&D
– Strong professional verbal and written communication skills are a must.
– Rooming patients, recording vital signs/medical data, recording information in EMR, operating
EKG and other diagnostic equipment; preparing treatment rooms and patients for
– Cleaning and sterilizing instruments, maintaining inventory of medical supplies and materials and performing other site procedures as directed.
– Graduate of an accredited nursing school
– Current Pennsylvania nursing license
– Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine, Acute Care, or Critical care experience required
– BLS Certification is required.
– Current PPD or Chest x-ray
– Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
– Ability to pass criminal background check and drug screening
– Reliable transportation
Immediate hire. Please apply with current resume.
Competitive salary as well as benefits.